I was nominated for an award! OH how awesome?! I am super excited! I don't blog that much(loss of my muse lately), but I try to and when I do, I hope to bring laughter and give people something to read. I was nominated for the
VERY INSPIRING BLOG AWARD! I am so giddy. I want to thank my fans, the blogger over at THE MOMISODES! for nominating me. THANK YOU!
Ok the rules are:
1: Display the award logo
2: Link it back to the person that gave it to
3: State 7 things about yourself
4: Nominate 15 bloggers for this
award and include their links in this blog
7 things about me:
1) I am a morning person. I have my OH NO TURN OFF THE LIGHT moments, but its rare. I get up before the sun and I am awake. I do not much until after the sun is up, but I am awake and out of bed.
2) I am a simple person. It doesn't take much to make me smile. I like the small things in life. Like me. I am very small and I like myself A LOT!
3) I am afraid of the dark. I mean I can't sleep without some kind of light in my room. I start to picture creepy things(aliens, ghost, monsters) and I can't sleep.
4) I love GAME OF THRONES! I honestly can't wait to see the new king and his mom's head on a stake.
5) I may be afraid of the dark, but I have a very twisted sense of humor and I am very twisted. I love JOKER(batman), I love Harley Quinn. I love the dark and twisted things.
6) I have road rage. I don't roll down my window and threaten anyone. I leave my window up so only I hear the threats. I get so angry if someone drives and don't follow the road signs, or common courtesy of the road. Its a pet peeve really.
7) I am working on getting my GED. I didn't graduate high school, so I am working on completing my GED before I get any older and just give up. I want to go to college.
There you have it. 7 things about me. So, now I will add 15 bloggers I nominate this award for :).
Ignore me like you mean it
Baking in a Tornado
Bad Word Mama!
My daily Jenn-ism
The Joyous Life of Cha(r)lita
The Plucky Procrastinator
The Robot Mommy
The Mommy Ref
The Insomniac's Dream
Life On Peanut Layne
Go, read, like, share! Enjoy these bloggers as much as I have!