Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nerdiness too far?....NO never!!!

We all know who this is. I love Harry Potter. I read each bool within 2 weeks of them being released. I couldn't wait to watch the movie. Oooh I wanted to be a witch. Do magic for homework. (I secretly still want to be a witch shhh.) I still get excited when the movies come on TV.


So, the other day, I got in my van to head to the grocery store.  I put the key in the ignition,  turn it over and I see a symbol. A symbol that spoke to me.
This symbol right here. I screamed and said OMG!! MY VAN LOVES HARRY POTTER TOO. THIS VAN WAS MEANT TO BE MINE!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!


I know this symbol does in fact mean something else. What that something else is, I don't know, but I am still convinced and will always be convinced that my van loves Harry Potter as well. Until a mechanic tells me otherwise.





No comments:

Post a Comment