Friday, September 13, 2013

Subject Swap:Which Animal?...

Its that time again! Its SECRET SUBJECT SWAP!! AHHHHHH

I got my subject from Sarah over at The Momisodes and it is *drum roll*.......


IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL FOR A DAY, WHICH WOULD YOU BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I have needed to think about this for a while. There are so many animals. Cats(house cats) get to be lazy and petted and fed and their poop cleaned up. Sleep anywhere and every where, for as long as they want! Dogs are playful and also their poop is cleaned up. Fed, petted, pampered. Then there are the big cats(lions and tigers) they are the alphas in the wild. Top of the food chain(in my husbands eyes lol) They are masters of their domain. But they can be playful as well. And then there is my oldest daughters favorite, the giraffe. They are tall and can pick their own nose, without scratching it. Thats a win for me.

I decided to go with a penguin. I love their little tuxedos, and the way they walk. They are so caring and family oriented. They are excellent swimmers and they can fish like nobody's business.

What would I do? First, shouldn't I have a name? Hmm...Agent Black Tie. Yea. I like it. Suits what I am about to tell you.

What would I do? Its unclassified at the time being. My mission could change any moment. You ever watch Madagascar? The penguins on there ROCK! I would do what they do! Hence my name ^ right up there. I am a secret agent, on an unclassified mission to escape the zoo. I will act cute and cuddly while mapping out my plans and escape. I gather my tools to dig the hole to crawl out. I store my food to save for my long journey. I do not inform the other animals of the zoo. They might want to join me and I don't have the right tools to makes holes big enough, nor the patience to deal with them.



Zoo log day 1:
The humans suspect nothing. Perfect. The way I want it. My mission must not fail. I must get out of here. The frozen fish is not sufficing.


Zoo log day 6:
I have retrieved the items I must use to dig my way out. The humans still suspect nothing. I am halfway there...


Zoo log day 15:
I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT! I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT! MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT!! I MUST TRY AGAHHHHH....





Baking in a Tornado
The Insomniac's Dream
Anni's Bubble
My Personal Accent
Outsmarted Mommy
Black Sheep Mom
Home on Deranged
Evil Joy Speaks
Rocks, No Salt Mommy
The Momisodes

8 comments:

  1. Too funny. I love those penguins on Madagascar as well. Penguins are a species where the women have it easier. The men have to sit on the egg for months until it hatches and move it in the freezing cold or some crap I think. So you probably want to be a female penguin. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great imagination. Never suspected where this prompt would go. This was such a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those penguins too! And the ones from 3-2-1-Penguins, so funny. If you haven't seen them you must.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those penguins too! And the ones from '3-2-1 Penguins!', so funny. If you haven't seen it you must, you'd like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penguins are the best! LOVE where you took this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would be best about being a Penguin, is the males take care of the young.

    -The Insomniacs Dream

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stashing shovels and such for you for your next escape attempt - as long as you bring your awesome self to see Evil Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe I would have never thought about a penguin! Love it ! you are so .. secret double agent!

    ReplyDelete